Sunday 2 May 2010

Self and Work Evaluation

Description of me as an individual:
Considerate
Determined
Critical

My approach to life is...
Reflective
Flexible
Organised
Laid back
Decisive
Direct
Objective

I want to be...
Committed
Punctual
Informed
Organised

Qualities I look for in others...
Honesty
Ambition
Confidence
Commitment
Responsibility
Focus
Punctuality

10 things I have learnt:
1. Further knowledge in design techniques
2. Further knowledge in the design industry.
3. Timekeeping skills.
4. To have designed in areas out of my comfort zone.
5. Become more grown up and able to adapt to situations better.
6. A Better idea of who I am as a designer and my individual style.
7. A good body of work that I'm proud of.
8. More skills with working alone and in collaboration.
9. A good balance between work and leisure.
10. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all.

10 things I want to learn:
1. Better presentation skills.
2. Gain confidence speaking to large groups.
3. Advertising fashion design.
4. Better photography skills to produce high quality images.
5. Drawing techniques.
6. More techniques in concept building.
7. Professional methods, creating high quality finishes and low cost.
8. Better eye for layout design.
9. Look at more existing work for inspiration.
10. More digital design skills.

Description of my ambitions as a designer:
Creative
Commercial
Effective
Ambitious

I want my work to...
Persuade
Seduce
Promote
Attract
Entertain
Package

Words associated with my work:
Product
Idea
Audience
Concept

I have developed skills in areas such as:
Type
Colour
Concept building
Photography
Composition
Idea generation
Research

I need to develop skills in areas such as:
Video
Print
Drawing
Image

I am interested in developing skills in...
Typography
Interactive design
Book design
Illustration
Photography
Advertising
Information graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment