My approach to life is...
I want to be...
Qualities I look for in others...
10 things I have learnt:
1. Further knowledge in design techniques
2. Further knowledge in the design industry.
3. Timekeeping skills.
4. To have designed in areas out of my comfort zone.
5. Become more grown up and able to adapt to situations better.
6. A Better idea of who I am as a designer and my individual style.
7. A good body of work that I'm proud of.
8. More skills with working alone and in collaboration.
9. A good balance between work and leisure.
10. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all.
10 things I want to learn:
1. Better presentation skills.
2. Gain confidence speaking to large groups.
3. Advertising fashion design.
4. Better photography skills to produce high quality images.
5. Drawing techniques.
6. More techniques in concept building.
7. Professional methods, creating high quality finishes and low cost.
8. Better eye for layout design.
9. Look at more existing work for inspiration.
10. More digital design skills.
Description of my ambitions as a designer:
I want my work to...
Words associated with my work:
I have developed skills in areas such as:
I need to develop skills in areas such as:
I am interested in developing skills in...